A private sanctuary in an inner-city setting, this beautiful townhouse will be your little slice of paradise.
Featuring tropical gardens, a glass-framed pool, private courtyard and balcony capturing city views, this stylish haven is the perfect house alternative for executives couples, families and downsizers.
Boasting an idyllic position only 5 minutes' walk from the renowned Hawthorne dining and cinema precinct, this townhouse enjoys a sought-after lifestyle close to cafes, restaurants, Hawthorne Garage and Hawthorne Park.
* Private courtyard framed by tropical gardens and a sparkling pool
* Light-filled lounge and dining area fusing white walls and timber floors
* Modern kitchen revealing stainless steel appliances and stone benchtops
* Entertainer's deck effortlessly flowing off the inviting living area
* Entertain guests indoors and out while enjoying city skyline views
* Three spacious bedrooms and a modern bathroom are located upstairs
* Lavish master suite with walk-in robe and ensuite
* Second bedroom with walk-in robe and private balcony with city views
* Ducted air-conditioning, double garage, laundry and powder room
Close to buses, CityCat, Morningside State School and Lourdes Hill
- Tenant is responsible for water usage
Please register online for inspections or alternatively please email through an inquiry if no inspection times are showing as this could be because the inspection capacity has been reached.
Please note our application method is 2apply and our rental payment options are as follows:
1. Preferred rental payment method is via SimpleRent: Direct Debit from Bank Account ($1.65 per transaction) or Credit Card (Visa Master Card 1.98% / Amex 4.4% per transaction).
2. Bank Cheque or Money Order
3. Payroll Deduction
PLEASE NOTE: Tenants are responsible for making any inquiries and researching any utility connections and internet options available at the property.